Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hello everyone, this is a quick hello. I am headed to Seattle tomorrow once again for a broncoscopy and an appointment with my pain doctor. I will do a real post soon to let you know whats been going on. The most important thing is that I am doing very well, and sleeping the best I have been able to sleep in years. Sleeping well is a complete novelty for me, so I am thoroughly enjoying this new phenomenon. It is amazing what having an adequate amount of air allows your body to do.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Emily! So great to hear that you are sleeping deeply and feeling refreshed. I can't imagine how you have kept up with all this recovery entailed without having good healthy sleep every night to help you! Your endurance is inspiring, and I hope that it (recuperation, and LIFE in general) continues to get better and better for you. Blessings on the bronch and pain MD appointment. Love you so much! Greetings from Philly and all my nun friends to you, Peg and Keith. Love, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so Great to hear! Zzzzzzzz!! Good for you, Emily! Maybe you'll really be on the true upswing now - unfettered!! THanks for the update; have been checking back frequently and was worried. Rebecca Hobbs-Kasco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Love :)
    Glad you're having nice sleeps, it's gotta be one of the best activities in the world! Miss you lots, hope everything is going well...
    Love you!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking about you Em. Hope you are doing well!
    xoxo, Jen Y.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you doing out there, Emily? Thinking of you! Rebecca Hobbs-Kasco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emily!
    Great to hear all this good news.. I just love checking up on you when I hear good things! Hope you had a nice thanksgiving!
    Henry

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a profile, you can choose Name/URL and just type in your name. Or choose anonymous and sign your name at the end of your comment.