Monday, May 11, 2009

Old and New

So awhile ago I realized that the pictures posted in the left hand margin are awfully small, and quite a few people have said it is hard to see the details of the pictures of the old and new lungs. So I am finally getting around to re-posting them as a bigger image. The first picture is of a healthy lung. The second picture is of my old lungs. Pretty gnarly looking, I am not entirely sure how I was functioning at all with those poor things.




(They old lungs have been cut transversely, there is not four lungs) They are so red from inflammation and my long history of infection after infection. You can also see pockets of mucus and fungus. Yummy, I know. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a profile, you can choose Name/URL and just type in your name. Or choose anonymous and sign your name at the end of your comment.